Friday, June 18, 2010
End of the Year Programs and Graduations...Yay!!
You might want to grab a snack, and a good cold drink, because this might take a while!(: I got to "enjoy" going to 4 end of the year programs and graduations this year. Ethan had a preschool graduation. No, he is not technically graduated from preschool, but whatever.(: They sang some cute songs and served yummy popcorn at the end. We're excited that he gets to have Ms. Nicole as his teacher again next year.


Dalaney had a cute "long" kindergarten program. She got to be a butterfly, and if I do say so myself, she was the cutest little butterfly I've ever seen.(: She had and loved Ms. Wall for her teacher. Dalaney was lucky too, because grandma Smith got to come and see her program this year.

For Katelynn's program, there was a patriotic theme. They sang some fun songs, and then we got to go to her classroom to see all the fun things that she had worked on throughout the year. She had Mrs. Barton this year and really liked her.

Whitney had her 6th grade graduation. They called out each child's name, and presented them with a diploma. Short and sweet, just like I like it.(: She had Mr. Anderson for her teacher, and liked him most of the time.(: All the 6th grade teachers were fun, and Whitney got to do lots of fun things throughout the year, including Student Council. I sat there through the graduation thinking how old they all looked. It's crazy how fast time flies.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























2 comments:
So cute! I didn't know your son went to Ms. Nicole? She is GREAT! You have adorable kids, do you know that?
i did sit back and completely enjoy this - even without a snack or a drink. you're kids are beautiful.
Post a Comment