Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Spring Soccer

This year, Katelynn and Dalaney decided that they wanted to play Spring Soccer. I thought that would be great. Right after I signed them up, everyone kept telling me how miserable and cold spring soccer was. And yeah, it was awful and cold...so thanks for the heads up everyone.(: Anyway, they both did great for it being their first time ever playing soccer. Dalaney was a Bumble Bee, and Katelynn was a Striker. Katelynn's team also won the sportsmanship award, so she got a t-shirt. Of course, my camera battery went dead when I took the camera to Katelynn's game, so these pictures are courtesy of Mike...who did a Fantastic job taking pics of Kate.(:

4 comments:

triciathomas said...

Cute pictures!!! What camera do you have? Seriously I was the worst mom, I told Dorothy "no soccer" I just imagined myself chasing Preston the entire game and could not bring myself to do it!!! I know I am mother of the year!

Amberlyn said...

Spring Soccer was MISERABLE. Hannah decided to play this year as well.

You took some awesome pictures!!

Andrea said...

Great Pics. Did you get a new camera?

Erin said...

I love your posts! You have amazing kids, and I still think you are an amazing mother. I miss seeing your beautiful smiling face and talking to you. When the LOST finale was happening I kept thinking that I wanted to talk to you about it. I should have called. I'll try soon. You're fabulous and your babes are gorgeous!