Thursday, June 17, 2010

Mother's Day 2010

Who doesn't love Mother's Day??(: I had a great mother's day. Mike and the girls got me some great gifts, I got to enjoy spending time with my mom and my mother-in-law, and best of all, I got to be with my sweet little family for the day. I really feel blessed to have the mother that I have. She has always been a great example to me of love and patience. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think to myself...how would my mom have handled this? There are many times that I am just so greatful for her patience with me. My girls are a lot like how I was when I was younger, and man, I know my parents put up with a lot. She was always there for me, and she still is. Love you mom! I am also greatful for such a great mother-in-law. She is so caring and giving and just a fun lady to be around. I'm also thankful that she was such a great mom to Mike. She raised him to be a gentleman, and for that I am eternally greatful. I hope you all had just as great a day as I did. My brothers, Michael and David, and my sister Kathy (Kristi and Jason-not pictured)I had to post this picture. My brother Michael was being a poop, so I was trying to make him smile. See what a good job I was doing!!(: Matt, Mike, Cathy, Dennis, Camille and Jenni (Elisa-not pictured)(:

No comments: