Tuesday, March 2, 2010
Caught in the Act!
One of Spencer's favorite things to do right now is play in the bathroom. It happens to be one of my least favorite things right now. If any bathroom door is left open, Spencer knows, and he heads straight for it. Of course he loves to play with the toilet paper and suck on the little white things on the bottom of the toilet (I know, this totally grossed me out!!!) So needless to say, if I can help it, the bathroom doors are always shut!(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























2 comments:
He is so cute! Where did that year go? I can't believe Spencer and Meg are going to be one! I love the pics of the girls in your wedding dress - so sweet. Whit is such a good example to the rest of the neices and her sisters!
Trace loves the bathroom too. He loves the water in the toilet! So gross.
Post a Comment