Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Help for Haiti
There are so many crazy things going on in the world right now. With earthquakes in Haiti and Chili, I thought it would be a good time to help reinforce the importance of service. A sweet sister in our ward decided that she was going to do a service project once a week with her kids. So she had a night of putting together kits for Haiti. I took the girls so that they could feel good about doing service. Hopefully little projects like this will help their love of service to grow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























3 comments:
You are so cool. I want to copy you.
Where did the sister in your ward get the money to buy the supplies?
What a good Mom, and what a great way to teach the joy of service.
I want in on that! What a great idea! :)
Post a Comment