Monday, March 1, 2010

For F.H.E. the other night we had a lesson on Eternal Marriage (I am starting to freak out a little that I only have 6 more years to teach Whitney all that she needs to know before she heads out into the world.) Anyway, we had a great lesson and then the girls wanted me to put on my wedding dress. Needless to say, it didn't quite fit and it felt really weird to have it on again. The girls decided that they wanted to all try it on. It was really sweet to see my girls so excited about getting married in the temple one day. Time flies! I kind of wish it would slow down a little.(:

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a great idea. So sweet too! I love it!

Dustin and Jamie said...

You are such a great mom! It almost made me cry looking at your sweet girls in your dress.You have such good ideas for FHE.