The one thing I look forward to every year, is the annual neigborhood retreat. It is my one weekend out of the whole year that I get to go and relax (by myself without my kids), eat yummy food, be with some of my most favorite people, and get some digital scrapbooking done. I love, love, love the neighborhood retreat! This year we stayed at a new place in Midway. The house was very warm and nice. We had a ton of fabulous ladies there, so naturally it was a blast! Of course, the retreat wasn't quite the same without our Amy, but she definately was there is spirit.(:

The whole gang
Seriously, Jamie and I went to get our pajamas on the 1st night, and we totally had the same pajamas!! We seriously didn't even buy these at the same time or even know that we had both bought them. So crazy! We just both have great taste!(:
This is Karla giving us a photoshop lesson.
Some of my cute friends.
Cute Kellie is my seamstess. I do her hair, and she sews for me (sweet trade huh!) Anyway she was working on Whitney's birthday blanket, that by the way, turned out SO, SO cute! ( I'll post a pic on Whitney's b-day post.)

I brought my protein bars so that I could be somewhat healthy this year (we eat complete junk for two days straight.) Um...notice all the wrappers...that would not be protein bar wrappers.(:
Krista brought face mask stuff. Don't we look pretty!?!
Aren't we all beautiful!!!
Oh Michelle!(: I said that I wanted a pic with all my far away friends, and Michelle wanted to be in the picture. Ya gotta love her!(:
Me and my sweet friend Lori wore the same shirt. I wish I looked as cute as her in it!(:
All the Smith girls. (None of us are related)(:
Thanks Lauren! I can't wait for next year!!!
4 comments:
You all look so cute! I love times like these. They truly fill my cup! Hope you had a wonderful time and good memories made!
Love it, love it, LOVE IT! I am saving my money this year for sure!
That looks like so much fun! What a great idea!
Remind me next year to not be in front so you can't see my huge legs. LOL The retreat was a total blast!! And you and Lori both look but in your shirts. It's funny that you had matching things with 2 people that weekend. LOL
Post a Comment