Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Science Fair...Again!!!

I'm not going to lie, I DO NOT love Science Fairs!! I have never been very scientific, my brain just doesn't think that way. You would think, that this was Whitney's assignment, that I wouldn't really have to worry about it...well, I Do! The science fair is just another one of those assignments that the parents end up doing most of the work. (: Well, I better be fair, Whitney did do most of the work on this project, which was really nice. She wanted to find out which spearment gum lasted the longest. It wasn't super scientific, but she did find out that trident does last the longest.

2 comments:

Melissa said...

What a cool project!!! What was the apparent winner?

Melissa said...

Duh... nevermind! That's what happens when you are reading the computer over a baby's shoulder that's sitting in your lap! :)