Monday, March 8, 2010

A Whole New Experience!

Having boys, has been a whole new experience! Everyone told me that they would be so much easier than my girls. I have yet for that statement to be true.(: Boys are so funny. I still think it is crazy what they consider fun. Like wrestling, for instance. To me, being tackled to the ground is not amusing! However, Mike and my boys seem to think that it needs to be a nightly ritual. They wrestle, growl like some sort of animal, and chase eachother around on all fours. I'm glad that they have something to do each night together, but man, it's crazy!(:

5 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

Boys are totally a different animal than girls! I remember before I had my son people would tell me that I would think, "Yeah, your just making them different." Um, I was so wrong! I wonder what it's gong to be like when we add another boy to the mix in a few months!

Robison Family said...

Ahhh, that is so funny because Rhett does the same thing with our boys...every night. It must be a boy thing! And poor Hailey doesn't know whether to join in or run! :)

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

I love this post. I remember Mike and Matt always wrestling in our old house in Draper. I love how you edit them and add the cute sayings. No worries about Megs birthday, we missed you but we totally understand.

Dan and Anne said...

I think this must be a universal boy thing. And isn't it funny that apparently the best time for this activity is right before bed, when the kids are supposed to be calming down. : )

busymama27 said...

I think you lucked out with your girls because mine are totally right there on the floor wrestling with Isaac and Luke:) Way cute blog by the way. I really need to take some time on mine but I'm happy right now just to get pictures uploaded. A few more months til summer and then I can relax and do all of these things :)