Monday, March 8, 2010
The Cows are Back!!!
I am really behind right now with my blog. I am slowly trying to catch up with all that has been going on at our house lately. Last year we had the "privilege" of having all of our cows in Springville. It made it nice for Mike to be able to check on them and to help deliver their calves. This year, he found some land in Dueshane (totally spelled wrong) to put them on. Secretly, I was a little excited about that. It meant that my husband wouldn't be stopping every day on his way home from work to feed the cows and checking on them sometimes through the night. Well, Mike being the person that he is, had a hard time letting someone else take care of his cows, so of course, they are back. The only person besides Mike that is really super excited about this, of course, is Ethan. So at least now, Mike has a buddy to go along with him to feed his cows.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























No comments:
Post a Comment