My kids were so "super excited" when I told them that I needed some new pictures of them (insert sarcasm). They whined and complained and whined and complained some more, but I think they turned out really cute. Spencer was not having any of it, and I think he threw about 5 tantrums during the process, but I still got a couple cute ones of him too.see...doesn't that look fun!(:My beautiful girlsWhere Spencer spent most of his time I got a lot of this from Dalaney!(:
LOVE THE PICTURES, YOU TAKE SUCH GREAT PICTURES.YOUR KIDS ARE CUTIES. I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY, AND I HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
I am a very lucky wife who gets to stay home with my children while my husband works REALLY hard. I have 5 kids who I totally love-most of the time. I am lucky enough to have my own hair salon in my home and so I work one or two days a week.
4 comments:
Your kids are all so cute and photogenic! You take great pictures too.
They turned out great!! I LOVE Dalaney's pouty lips! I am sorry that Spencer didn't love the pictures...give him some time...
LOVE THE PICTURES, YOU TAKE SUCH GREAT PICTURES.YOUR KIDS ARE CUTIES. I HOPE YOU HAD A GREAT BIRTHDAY, AND I HOPE YOU AND YOUR FAMILY HAVE A HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!
Those are some great photos!
Post a Comment