Friday, October 29, 2010

Fall Break

We had a really fun Fall Break this year. After our "tortureous" photoshoot (see post below), we headed off to the park with our good friends, the Hunters. Our new park has water fountains for the kids to play in. I thought it would be too cold, so I didn't have my kids bring their swim suits. Well, it ended up being really hot, so of course the kids got soaked! On Friday, I got a babysitter for the boys, and I took the girls to lunch and shopping. We had lots of fun just being able to go where we wanted and having the time to do it. Of course, I forgot the camera (dang it)! On Saturday, I went with some of my friends to see "Thriller" by the Odessy Dance Company. It was a little disturbing and creepy, but it was fun to do something a little different. So, Fall Break was busy, but it was really fun too.

The Gang

Just a little creepy!(:

No comments: