Friday, October 29, 2010

Let the Fun Begin...

Every year, on the Monday before Halloween, my sister has the Robbins family Halloween Party. Of course it is always fun, and the food is always yummy (except for the gummy worm soup last year...I don't think my sister will ever live that down). We carve pumpkins, eat lots of goodies, and of course have a costume parade. I totally forgot Spencer's costume, so pictures of him will be coming shortly.(:Ethan with his yummy chocolate rat that my sister made.I know...we're pretty cool!(:Spencer loved my rubbery nose.
Grandma Great even gets in on the fun.(:My mom is a pig in a blanket (so clever) and my dad is grumpy (he tends to dress up like grumpy every year).(:yes...that is my child on the table eating all the leftovers. He's in that fun "climbing" stage.(:The masterpiece pumpkins

4 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

Looks like you had a great night!

James and Tricia Thomas said...

FUN party!!! I love all the costumes!

Wendy said...

Cute pictures! I tried on those glasses/nose for my witch costume and Max said "Those don't look like a witch at all." I'll have to ask him WHAT they looked like because they looked witchy when I saw them on you! Very cute!

Melissa said...

Y'all seriously are the most festive family I know! Love the costumes!
(except the clown... sorry... I just hate clowns!:)