Can you see the fear in my eyes!(:
Monday, October 11, 2010
I don't need a Hairdresser...I've got my Husband!
So, ever since my friend Erin moved, I have had a really, really hard time finding someone to do my hair. I feel like I've tried a million people and it just never is quite how I want it. So, I went to a cute girl down town and she totally screwed up my hair. I seriously mean like a huge chunk was taken out of my right side. Anyway, I kept complaining to everyone, and hating my hair, so I finally decided, this is silly. I know how to do hair, I'm going to fix this. So I made my sweet husband come and help me with the hair I couldn't reach. Mike is actually really good at cutting hair, but most the time he refuses, because it makes him feel gay.(: Anyway, I feel a little better now about my hair, but it will definately take time for some of the chunks to grow out. And by the way, since these pictures were taken, I have found a fabulous hair dresser to do my hair (Thanks to my sis-in-law).
Can you see the fear in my eyes!(:
I can't even stand to look at this picture. My hair is so messed up. Anyway, check out Mike's form.(:
Can you see the fear in my eyes!(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























1 comment:
I am glad that you found someone to do your hair now and that is so awesome that Mike was able to help you fix you hair.
Post a Comment