Ethan helping Mike get ready.
Tuesday, October 12, 2010
A Huntin' We Will Go...
Ok, technically it is not a huntin' WE will go, it's a huntin' Mike will go. I am not a big fan of hunting. I went once with a college roommate (Melinda) and I seriously thought I was going to DIE! I don't know, I kind of like to breath when I'm hiking...I guess I'm wierd like that! Hunters are so intense. I felt like I couldn't even breath, because it would make too much noise.(: I guess I'm a total wimp, but I'm ok with that. Whitney was totally bummed because she wanted to go with Mike. She seriously pouted all weekend. I guess it's time to put her in a hunters safety class ( I seriously never thought I would ever say something like that).
Ethan helping Mike get ready.
Can you say "Camo!"(:
Don't you all just feel so sorry for her.): Poor Whitney (said sarcastically).
Ethan helping Mike get ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























1 comment:
Poor Whitney! I am not a hunter/camper type either and Bruce wants the whole famiy to go next year...We will see...
Post a Comment