I love this time of year! I love all of the fall scents, the leaves on the ground, and the anticipation of what is to come...Christmas! Don't you totally remember as a kid carrying around the toy catalog and circling almost everything in it, so you would remember what you wanted Santa to bring you.(: I love seeing my kids do exactly the same thing. Even Spencer has figured out how fun it is to look at all the toys.

(notice that it's upside down...he doesn't seem to mind.)(:
























4 comments:
Cute Post.
I love getting those catalogs in the mail. Without them I wouldn't have a clue what my kids want. Of course, they circle almost everything too but it still helps give me an idea of what they're interested in.
BTW - I love the picture!
How can it be that time of year already!?!?!?!
My kids did the same thing!!! I love this time of year!
Post a Comment