Matt and Jenni left before the picture was taken, but they were there too. And oh ya, it was FREEZING!(:
Thursday, November 11, 2010
Happy Birthday Cathy!
This week, it was my mother-in-laws birthday. To celebrate, we all went to the Draper temple and did sealings. It was really neat to be together in the temple and we learned a lot of really neat things that I didn't really know or that I hadn't really thought about before. After the temple we headed to Appleby's to enjoy a nice birthday dinner all together. I really feel blessed to have the mother-in-law that I have. She is such a neat woman, and a really great example. Happy Birthday Cathy!
Matt and Jenni left before the picture was taken, but they were there too. And oh ya, it was FREEZING!(:
Enjoying our yummy dinner.
Matt and Jenni left before the picture was taken, but they were there too. And oh ya, it was FREEZING!(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























2 comments:
What an awesome way to celebrate her birthday! I love Appleby's, yum!
I LOVE your boots!
That was really neat. I went home and told my kids about it and they I hope to one day see all my kids in the Temple with their spouses. Thanks for taking pictures.
Post a Comment