My littlest brother got married last week. Yes, he's been married before, and that lasted just over a year (long story...very grateful it's over). Anyway, he married an awesome girl that we all love named Sara. This time he did it the right way, and was married in the Temple. It was so neat to be in the Temple with all my siblings and to feel the spirit so strong. They were married in the Mt.
Timpanogos Temple and afterwards, they had a little luncheon at the church. It was a really nice wedding.
Every time I told Spencer to smile at me so I could take his picture, he would sit down. Crazy kid.(:

Bella and Spencer

My girls

This picture was suppose to be of
Dalaney, my mom, and Jefferson, but Spencer kept running and getting in pictures. I think my mini
photo shoots are having an effect on him.(:

Spencer was having a little too much fun.
Do you think my brother feels bad that all his nieces and nephews ran straight to Sara?(:

I love this picture of my mom. That is pure happiness. Her and my dad have gone through so much with my little bro. and they were SO excited for him to marry Sara.

The happy couple

Me and my siblings

Ethan would not smile for any of the pictures! He was a little grumpy for some reason.(;


Spencer
conked out at the luncheon

Food=Smiles (finally)!

I just had to post my cool cake picture.(:

Is that a HUGE family or what!(:

Me and my sisters and our cute grandma
4 comments:
I'm happy for your brother. Your pictures turned out beautiful. In one of your family photos Whitney looks like she could be your sister. And I can't believe she's almost as tall as you! You have a beautiful family!
It looks like it was a nice day. I'm so glad they are happy. :) I love that picture of your mom as well, it's just perfect. How fun to get pictures of you with all your siblings and the entire family! I wish we could have been there to support them.
What a wonderful day! I am so glad that your brother finally found his dream girl, she looks wonderful!
We are so happy for them! It is so wonderful to see things turn out so good and happy! Sorry we couldn't make it to the luncheon, but we are so excited to see them at the next family event!
Post a Comment