Wednesday, November 17, 2010

D.A.R.E.

Katelynn is in 5th grade this year, so she got to be a part of the awesome D.A.R.E. program. Officer Sherriff (yes, that is his real name), came every week for 8 weeks and taught the kids about being drug free. Katelynn loved every minute of it, and because of that, we got to hear ALL of the fun stories that Officer Sherriff told them when she got home.(:
Katelynn and one of her friendsKatelynn getting her award from Officer Sherriff. Sorry the picture is blurry, but it's the best I could do with a 3 year old tugging on me and my 1 year old grabbing the camera.(:I'm so proud of her!

1 comment:

The Holdaway Family said...

hehe, officer Sheriff, seriously, I wonder if he always wanted to be a cop?

I wish our school did the D.A.R.E program, not that I think my kids will get messed up in drugs but it seems like a really good program!