I have a fun friend named Kelly, that throws the funnest parties! The other night Mike and I got to go to her 80's party. It was so fun to think back and remember all the totally awesome music and the fun shows like "Simon and Simon." It's funny how easy it is to forget all of that stuff. Anyway, it was nice to get out for a night and be a little goofy with some of my favorite people.

I think my hair deflated a little in the car. Where's the aqua net when ya need it.(: And aren't those shoulder pads totally awesome!(: Of course Mike had to peg his pants. Oh the 80's.(:

Dustin and Mike. I don't even know what to say about this picture.(:

I'm so glad that I wasn't a mom in the 80's. I look horrible! Jamie of course looks cute and check out her phone. It's supply pack was in her purse. Too funny!

The gang! I have such fun friends!
4 comments:
LOL I think you look like you are straight out of the 80s. Love the leg warmers. Where did you get your outfit? Mike did good with rolling the pants and the shoes. These are fun pictures to see. :)
I am loving all the neon! You two look great!
That is Hilarious! I am seriously laughing out loud! I loved the 80's though.
Oh. my. gosh. I was laughing so hard at your pictures! Looks like a great night...I am so glad the 80's are gone! I think that's why I have a hard time with skinny jeans, they make me flash back!
Post a Comment