After we got home from my brothers wedding, we had just enough time to get all dressed up so we would be ready to Trick or Treat. We had some of our good friends over for soup and rolls, and while we were eating it started to totally rain and snow like crazy! When everyone finished up, they all went their seperate ways, and Alison and I talked our fabulous husbands into taking the kids out in the pouring rain (I so wish I would have gotten a picture)! We didn't get very many trick or treaters, but we still had a super fun night.

Spencer the Gorilla


Self timer shot...I'm an elf.(:

Our two little vampires, Dalaney and Halle

Most of the kiddos

Whitney, Kierra, and Kailee

Melissa, Katelynn, and McKailee
6 comments:
Love the gorilla and the banana!! So cute!! We definitely need a roomie get together soon!
Those are so cute! I love the picture of Spencer and the banana - so cute!!!
I'm glad you got your jazz hands in!! Love you!
Cute!!!
What a horrible night for trick or treating...I'm glad the kids had fun!
Very cute gorilla with that banana! You are so clever! :)
Post a Comment