Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Smith Family Fun

On Sunday we had one last Halloween party to go to, the Smith Family Party. We had yummy soup and rolls, and of course all of the kids had fun with the traditional pinata.
Grandma Smith and Katelynn getting ready to swing at the Pinata.Ethan and Brooklyn patiently waiting their turn.Katelynn, Kamri, and Whitney. Can you tell how excited my kids were to dress up again.(:Brooklyn, Brynlyn, and Ethan ( I know Brynlyn is totally spelled wrong Camille.)Have you ever seen a gorilla on a 4-wheeler. Ha Ha.(:
12 year olds are so fun!(:You'd think the pinata had money in it the way the kids dove for the candy.(:
Grandma and Grandpa Smith with some of the little ones.

3 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

How fun for the kids! I love how they dove for the candy, like it's in short supply this time of year!

ChicChat said...

Good times! you actually spelled Brynlyn's name exactly right. Good Job.

Jason, Elisa, Connor and Megan said...

You sure have been busy updating your blog! I love it! Wish my pictures were as good as yours. :o)