My cute little grandma has worked at the temple for as long as I can remember. After she works she always does a session. Me, being the selfish granddaughter that I am, decided that I was going to crash her session and go with her.(: ( I kind of value my time with my sweet grandma). When I got there, we went to the cafeteria to eat. Seriously, my grandma was not letting me get out of there without a 5 course meal.(: Of course the food was great, but the Pecan Pie was to DIE for Amazing! Anyway the rest of the time there, my sweet grandma was introducing me to all of the other workers. Everyone made sure that I knew how great my grandma was, and I assured them that I already knew.(:Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Me and My Grandma
My cute little grandma has worked at the temple for as long as I can remember. After she works she always does a session. Me, being the selfish granddaughter that I am, decided that I was going to crash her session and go with her.(: ( I kind of value my time with my sweet grandma). When I got there, we went to the cafeteria to eat. Seriously, my grandma was not letting me get out of there without a 5 course meal.(: Of course the food was great, but the Pecan Pie was to DIE for Amazing! Anyway the rest of the time there, my sweet grandma was introducing me to all of the other workers. Everyone made sure that I knew how great my grandma was, and I assured them that I already knew.(:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























3 comments:
What a beautiful picture! So lucky of you to be able to do a session with grandma!
What a wonderful time to spend with your grandma!
That's awesome. I'm glad you posted that. :)
Post a Comment