Monday, July 18, 2011

Ohhhh....the Pacers


For City League Softball this year, Whitney was on the Pacers. She had some really good players on her team ( and some not so good players), but they never really came together as a team, so we all suffered through the games (including Whitney).(: By the end, we were all just begging for it to be over.(: It has been fun to watch Whitney excel at softball though, so that part at least was fun.



Look at that form!!(:



The Pacers 2011

3 comments:

James and Tricia Thomas said...

I don't know how you do it, so many games but you are an amazing mom! I hope you find a little time for yourself this summer!!

Randi said...

Sounds a lot like our season with Carter. Poor kid, gave it his all, did great, their team just couldn't get it together. And I hear you on suffering thru games and praying for it to be over. Sigh. Here's to a better year next year.

The Holdaway Family said...

Looks like a great team!