Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ty Detmer...who's that again??

O.K. everyone, I don't know about you, but I grew up a total Cougar fan. Every saturday, there was a BYU football or basketball game on our t.v. Yes, we even watched reruns on PBS. And just to make my point clear, I was at one point positive, that I would someday be the future Mrs. Robby Boscoe (We even looked his phone number up once...so lame). Anyway, a few Saturday's ago, Jamie, my best friend, called to see if she could borrow some sour cream for breakfast. I was surprized that she was even awake that early, (: , so I asked her what was up. She then told me that Ty Detmer was coming to her house for breakfast. Long story short, her husband works with Mr. Detmer. Anyway, I called her back and begged...I mean asked her if I could bring my boys over to get a picture with him. Of course she let me, because that's what good friends do.(: Anyway, I took my boys over, and they could have cared less about Ty Detmer!! Seriously, in my mind I'm like...this will be a great picture for their wedding videos...um, ya, Ethan wanted nothing to do with him and Spencer was just excited to be playing with McKay's toys. Looking back, maybe I should have gotten my picture with him. I would have at least smiled!(:

2 comments:

ChicChat said...

Oh, Karin! You crack me up! Did you at least get his autograph? ;)

Jamie Smith said...

I love it!! All our kids could have cared less! So funny.