A few weeks ago, Whitney had a tournament in Tooele. Not that Tooele is a bad place...but the tournament was suppose to be in Ephraim, and I kind of really love Ephraim. Anyway, they ended up switching tournaments and we ended up in Tooele for the weekend.(: My friend Malissa and I decided that we would each take a day to drive and watch the girls. My day was Friday. Spencer was scheduled to get his cast off that same day, so I called and begged...I mean asked my parents to drive the girls, and I would meet them there. My parents were kind enough to help me out and it made it more fun to have them there. The weather was perfect (even on the cold side a little). The girls played great. The next day, Malissa took the girls, but Mike and I ended up driving out there with his mom and dad to watch one of the games. (of course I forgot to take a picture of that.) Anyway, after her game, we had to leave to meet Matt and Krista for dinner. Malissa stayed with the girls. They ended up playing until 1:30am...did you get that...1:30AM!!!! They ended up taking 2nd place and my sweet friend Malissa drove them home. They didn't get home until 3AM!! Crazy! Malissa totally got the raw end of the deal!(:
Sunday, July 10, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























5 comments:
Sounds like an amazing time! I can't believe that the games went that late!!!
I think it sounds fun!!! I just can't believe they let them play!
I love Ephraim too!!! (huge coincidence huh?:)
it's pretty funny that my husband would totally dig a cattle hat like that! :)
Karin- I've wanted to comment the last week or more on your blog, but I only could read it from my phone because my laptop cord broke. And its such a pain to comment from my phone. LOL Now I've got a new one- yay!
Anyway, I just wanted to say that is the sweetest picture of whitney and mike! You are an amazing photographer who always captures the greatest moments! :)
Post a Comment