Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Muddy Momma's 2011

OK, clear back in like April or May, my best friend Jamie called me and asked me if I wanted to do the "Kiss me Dirty" race with her. About 20 girls from our ward were doing it, so she wanted to do it too. After telling her "no" like 5 times, I finally gave in and said I would do it. As it got closer, I was seriously DREADING it (and so was Jamie!) So the day of the race we headed up to Salt Lake kind of pouting. Once we got there and the race started, we were seriously having a blast! We all got as dirty as we could and had super fun doing it! I can't wait til' next year!











5 comments:

The Holdaway Family said...

What a fun race!

Amy said...

This is FANtastic! I love seeing how much fun you and everyone had!

Liz said...

That race looks SO stinkin' fun! Maybe if I smoosh my face against my computer, I'll feel like I was there??? ...Okay, bad idea. But really, I don't think I've ever seen such a creative race, with such fun pictures!

Oh... and Matt thinks your cute little granny looks so familiar, but isn't positive that he knows her. You'll have to ask her what years she served in NZ.

Jamie Smith said...

I swear it wasn't me who got your face all muddy!!!! :) Love ya girl!

The Alvey's said...

Looks like a blast. I'm doing the dirty dash in the end of Aug. If you can't wait till next year look that one up;)