Friday, July 15, 2011

The River Cats!?!

Dalaney decided that she wanted to play softball again this year....yay!!!! (That was totally sacastic). Anyway, she was on the River Cats. She asked me what river cats were, and all I could tell her was that they were cats that hang out by the river (seriously, the river cats)? She played coach pitch this year and all of the games were AMAZING...ok, I'll start being serious now.(: Dalaney did great! She is a really good hitter and she is great at throwing the softball. Here's to another great season.(:




I totally love this picture, because this is how all the girls run in coach pitch. Number 1, the helmets are WAY to big for them, and number 2, I think they are all terrified to get hit with the ball...and with good reason.(: Notice the ball is coming strait at her.(:

No comments: