Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Go BYU!

I grew up totally Loving BYU.  If you've seen some of my previous posts, then you know that I very well thought that I was going to be the future Mrs. Robby Bosco.  Anyway, I happened to marry my handsome Mike, who is totally not Robby Bosco.  Meaning, that he likes football, but he is not a watch it every Monday night, go to every game, watch reruns of BYU football on PBS, type of a guy.  However, we do love to go to the games when we get tickets.  Mike and Kate got to go to the BYU football game a few weeks ago with Kamri and Matt.  They all bundled up and headed out, while Camille and I sat in our warm house and relaxed.(:  We always love it when the Cordero's come and hang out with us.  BYU ended up winning that game, so I'm thinking that Mike and Kate should go to more games.(: 

No comments: