Tuesday, November 8, 2011

One last Halloween Post...Halloween Night.

Raise your hand if you're sick of hearing about our Halloween Festivities....you can all put your hands down now.(:  I promise, this is the last post!(:  Halloween night was on a Monday this year, so I made all of our kids at least eat dinner as a family.  After dinner, Katelynn and Whitney were off to hang out with friends and Mike and I headed off trick-or-treating with our 2nd little family...Dalaney, Ethan, and Spencer.(:  The weather was perfect and we all had a great time. 
Notice, Spencer is already trying to take his costume off...I seriously don't know why, but he did NOT want to dress up this year.

Dr. Ethan

Spencer the dragon

Dalaney the Egyptian

Katelynn the Big Baby

My cute little 2nd family.(:


Our friends the Robisons came for a visit...it's one of our favorite traditions.

 This year, me and a couple of my friends (Karla and Jenn) decided it would be fun to have a donut, hot chocolate, and cider party.  We started at 8pm so everyone would be done trick-or-treating and we all just hung out and visited.  It seriously so much fun, and I'm pretty sure that we'll do it again next year.(:

Kayla the fairy and Whitney the witch (cute witch)



Happy Halloween!!!

1 comment:

Katrina Witt said...

ahh man im sad i missed the fun. Count me in next year!`