Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Just to Remember

 
The other night while we were reading our scriptures together as a family, I was tickling Dalaney's back (which is a constant want from her).  Spencer was on my lap and he reached out and held my hand.  I was looking at his cute little chubby fingers and I decided that I never wanted to forget how sweet they look.  My sweet family is growing up, and as happy as I am about that, there are definately things I will miss about having a little baby in our home.  So I just wanted to capture this sweet little moment, so I could always remember.


6 comments:

Randi said...

Love it. And it's so true. They grow up fast. So fast in fact that when I look at pictures of them as babies it's amazing how fast it's happened and sad how I am already forgetting them that way. Cute idea!

EMILEE said...

SO CUTE, THEY DO GROW UP WAY TO FAST!!

Hugs from mom said...

That's a beautiful picture and such a sweet post.

Melissa said...

This post reminded me that (a couple of weeks ago)
I dreamed you were pregnant again. ;) LOL

This post was just as sweet.

Liz said...

I LOVE this post! It kinda made me baby hungry. {sniff. sniff...} I love baby hands. I love the chub. I love that you enjoy it so much and you shared it with us. I love ya!

Andrea said...

great picture