| I didn't want to totally scare all of you, so I left this picture small.(: |
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Happy Birthday to me!
A couple of weeks ago was my birthday. It ended up being a kind of crazy day, but it was all so much fun. The saturday before my birthday, I got my birthday present. I got to go shopping all day with Jamie. I got to buy lots of cute cardigans (because of course I needed more), scarfs, shirts, etc. It was just a really fun day and I got to spend it with one of my favorite people. Of course I took my camera, but we totally forgot to take pictures. On my birthday, my (sometimes) sweet kids brought me breakfast in bed. Seriously this was a HUGE sacrafice for my kids. I am an early riser, and they brought it into me at 5:50am. They woke up at 5:20 to make it for me. And of course it was delicious (and carb packed)...they made me chocolate chip pancakes with oranges and orange juice. So, sorry about the picture, but it had to be documented.(: For my second breakfast that day, I went out with some of my favorite people. I have such great friends, so of course I wanted to spend time with them on my b-day.(: My good friend Liz gave me the DVD of Johnny Lingo, which I thought was hilarious, because you know that I am like a 150 cow woman.(: Jamie came and hung out with me most of the day, and then I went to help with the book fair. After the bookfair, I went and played 3 softball games with some ladies in my ward (which we ended up taking second place...not too shabby). I had a great day, and instead of cake (which I totally don't like) I made myself a HUGE batch of peanut butter chocolate chip cookies and ate most of them myself (don't judge me, it was my birthday!). (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
























2 comments:
Happy Belated Bday Karin! I love how festive you and your family are with all events! :) Very sweet... hope it is a great year!
I'm glad you had a fun birthday! Your birthday breakfast was super fun, and you definitely are a 150 cow woman. Now... I have an idea! Let's pretend it's MY birthday tomorrow, and let's all go get me a head to toe makeover! I saw this picture of me and just about died! Everything is wrong! EWW! My hair color is too light, my lip color is too bright, my mouth is too big, and looks like it's going to eat you, I don't know how to apply make-up! You girls need to help me out! So you up for a project??? How about a good CROP of this picture? YES? Okay great!
Post a Comment