Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Sunday Fun

I love Sundays!  It is the only day throughout the week that we are together as a family, all day long.  I love it!  After church...and naps...we usually go to my mom and dad's house and have dinner.  We all love going to grandma and grandpa's, but I especially love it.  It brings back so many great memories of Sunday's when I was growing up.  We used to just sit and hang out together as a family.  No T.V., no friends, just family.  I love that we enjoy just being with each other, and I hope my kids will feel the same way when they are older and have kids of their own.  So here is a typical Sunday at grandma and grandpa's.
Grandma Great taking pictures of her great grandkids.(:

We seriously could not stop laughing at these silly kids.  They just sat like that forever while we all took pictures.

Ya gotta love it when your child totally writes their name, and you had no clue that they could.  I'm such a good mom.):

I love this picture of my mom taking a picture of Whitney with her cell phone. 


My mom pulled out the sidewalk chalk.  Seriously the stuff is addicting...we were all drawing on the sidewalk at some point.(:

grandma and sweet cheeks Madelyn

Spencer and Lilly

My dad with his camera...my kids can blame him that their mom always has a camera in their face.(:

No comments: