| Kate and the owner of the gym, Rich |
| Kamri, Camille and Whit at the West Jordan Competition |
| Kate's team took 3rd at this meet |
| Kate's friend Natalie, aunt Lindsay, Kate, Grandma Robbins and London at the Springville meet. |
| All I'm going to say, is that at one point, this frisby hit me in my face...hard.(: |
| Kate and Lexi |
| Just had to add the picture of the alien woman! Good Times! |
| Dalaney and Ashlyn |
| This was the North Ogden Meet, and their team took first. |
| The Gym moms...Karla and me.(: |
| Grandma Smith came to the Midvale and the S.L.C. Competition |
| One proud mama |
The final State competition was held in Park City. Karla and I took the girls out of school early and headed up to do some shopping...have I told you how much I LOVE the Park City Outlets!?!
| After getting lost...we finally found our room. |
We headed down to the indoor/outdoor pool. Thank goodness it was also indoors because it was like a blizzard outside. But did you think a blizzard was going to stop us from swimming and sitting in the jacuzzi outside, because it didn't.(: The kids thought it would be SOOO fun to sit in the snow and then jump in the pool. It made me cold just watching them.(:
| All snuggled in the hotel...NO, we did not all sleep that way!(: |
The next morning was the meet. Kate was in the first session, and Lexi was in the second session. Kate did really well, but I didn't know how she would place. She ended up taking 1st in Floor routine and the vault, and 2nd on bars and beam. She took 2nd overall, and I'm not going to lie, I got a little emotional.
| Born to be Wild...that's the truth.(: |
| Kinley, Lexi and Kate with their coach, Julie |

























No comments:
Post a Comment