Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Annual Back to School Fashion Show 2011

Ethan was loving the fashion show. Seriously he kept rotating the pieces of clothing that I had brought down for him and making different outfits out of them. Silly kid!
Dalaney is a natural born Diva!! She loves to model and pose. And, yes, she does have more than one pair of black jeans, but for some reason she just kept the same ones on for most of the show.

Kate is my timid child when it comes to modeling. But by the end she was getting unto it.

and Whitney, of course, has had lots of practice with this fashion show stuff, so she's a pro.(:





The lovely viewing audience.(:

3 comments:

Andrea said...

That is so fun that your parents come! Cute kid's! I'm sure they were excited to get back to school! :)

Hugs from mom said...

That's so cute! What a fun idea!

The Holdaway Family said...

I love the idea of having a fashion show!