Every year when school gets out, I have big plans of pure funness every day. I always think, that we'll spend our whole summer at the pool, visiting educational museums, and just hanging out together enjoying each other. Well..., it never quite ends up that way. Our summer has been full of gymnastics, dance, softball, more softball, naps, cleaning (the always dirty home), and friends. We've fit a few little things in, but finally the other day we pulled out our slip-n-slide for the first time this summer (so sad). Anyway, we had Jamie and her kids, and Ruth and Michael come over for some summer fun.
I love how these two are deep in conversation!(:
























2 comments:
What happened to summer?!?! There were not nearly enough of these kind of days!
Sounds like the plans I had for Summer! Too bad for the kids but life happens! I hope you can capture all of the fun in this last week!
Post a Comment