Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Daddy's Gone a Huntin'!

Well, it is officially hunting season at my house, so that means, I never really get to see Mike...u know, my husband. This time of year, I have to constantly remind myself that I do actually have a husband, he's just never home.(: Anyway, Whitney has decided that she LOVES the whole hunting thing. I told her that I trained her better than that! I tried to train her to be my shopping buddy, but no, she just wants to hunt. OK, I'm done feeling sorry for myself.(: The both of them went last weekend on the bow hunt. They had a great time, even though they didn't really see anything. Whitney came home with mosquito bites all over her neck and face and of course they brought me a ton of laundry to do, but whatever!(: At least they had fun. Meanwhile at home, my kids all ended up sleeping in my bed (minus Ethan thank goodness) and even though it is a King size bed, I end up with a little sliver of a spot. Wow I am complaining a lot! I guess it's therapeutic right!?! Ya gotta love hunting season!





Whitney was so ornery when they got home, she would NOT smile for the camera!



See what I mean!(:


3 comments:

Andrea said...

Gotta love hunting season!! :)

Liz said...

I WAS LAUGHING OUT LOUD when I saw your sleeping spot!!!!!!! ha ha ha ha!!! I have an idea... when Matt and Nic leave to go hunting, and when Mike and Whitney are gone, Ella and I will come over and we'll watch movies, paint toe-nails and have a full-on GIRL'S NIGHT! {With Ethan and Spencer of course!} wink! {Like how I'm just inviting myself over!} Yah... I'm cool with that. :)

Katrina said...

i love that shes dads huntin bud!! .. i totally get the sliver peice of a KING size bed.