One thing that I love to do every summer is to go up the canyon for a hot dog roast. My family has done it for as long as I can remember. This summer we have all been so busy, that we realized that we hadn't made it up the canyon yet. So those of us who could, decided to go. Of course it was the first weekend of the hunt, so we were minus Mike and Whitney, but we still managed to have a little fun without them.(:
Ethan and Ammon

cute Spencer

My dad and Katelynn

The gang...minus David who I UNINTENTIONALLY left out of the shot.(:

Classic Ethan

Spencer was determined to roast the marshmellows by himself...and I was just trying to keep them out of the fire. The burnt ones are always the best though!(:

Going for a walk with Grandpa

My beautiful mom and my beautiful Dalaney

The kids decided to climb up the STEEP mountain side. I totally did this when I was little.

Classic shot of my mom and dad. My dad is the one that I blame for my photography addiction.(:

My brother Mike and his wife Sarah

Ammon and Kathy (my sister)

Sweet little London

My brother Dave and his wife Lindsay

Cute Bella
Katelynn, Brynna and my Grandma
1 comment:
I love hot dog roasts! You have such a great family! I love your Dad!
Post a Comment