Friday, August 19, 2011

My Little Gymnist

Because I didn't think that we would be busy enough this summer, I decided to sign Ethan up for a gymnastics class.(: I found out that our favorite gym, Nebo gymnastics, was going to teach a class for boys, and I thought it would be a great way for Ethan to get rid of some of his EXTRA energy. Cute Julie is his coach, and of course, he LOVES it! (Just a little side note, Julie was Katelynn's coach when she was 4) Anyway, Ethan has done great and wants to keep going at it. I do have to say, that it is HILARIOUS to watch boys do gymnastics! Let's just say that I am exhausted just watching them. They are crazy.








3 comments:

ChicChat said...

What a cute kid! How does Mike feel about his little cowboy doing gymnastics? ;)

Andrea said...

What a good idea. A good way to get some energy out.

The Holdaway Family said...

How fun! I love that they had a boy's only class!