Not that I am super excited for my kids to be gone all day...OK, maybe I am. I love my kids, don't get me wrong, but I also love my me time. U know, the time that mom's never seem to get during the summer. Anyway, they were all excited to start back at school, so it made me excited too.
Whitney is in 8th grade this year. Crazy!! She is definately growing up, and she gets more and more fun each day (most of the time).
This is her hair whip modeling picture. Awesome huh!
























3 comments:
Alright Karin, Ella and I need to go shopping with you, because I know Ella would love to wear all of Dalaney's clothes. I love your tradition of the fashion show! That's so cute!
They all look so cute!
Great pics! I was so ready for school to start but I still haven't found any 'me' time yet, but I still do have two at home plus babysitting kids...
Post a Comment